Перейти к содержимому
Climate Responsive Architecture
- 1. ECOLOGICAL SCIENCE SEMINAR
- 2. I DESIGNSSUES.
- 3. RESPONSIVEResponsive The exteriorarchitecture might be tuned in to- responding the wind, sunlight, rainfall, temperatureto climate, etc (macro); using nature whilst the inside could interactas an digitally utilizing the users (micro); example
- 4. CLIMATE…??? Climate encompasses the data of• Temperature• moisture• atmospheric stress• wind• precipitation• atmospheric particle count as well as other meteorological elemental dimensions in a provided area over long stretches.
- 5. MEANING SIMPLY SPEAKING! • Climate (from ancient greek language klima, meaning inclination) is often understood to be the elements averaged over a lengthy period. • The standard averaging duration is three decades
- 6. ENVIRONMENT AND WEATHER• The distinction between climate and weather is just a measure of the time. • Climate is really what conditions for the atmosphere are over a little while of the time|period that is short of, and weather is exactly how a environment «behaves» over reasonably extended periods of time.
- 7. ENVIRONMENT & COMFORT• The environment of a place is suffering from its latitude, altitude and terrain, in addition to nearby vegetation, water figures and their currents. • Environment affects the interior weather and peoples thermal convenience.
- 8. THERMAL COMFORT.? O Comfort means the feeling of complete real and mental well being. O Thermal neutrality, where a specific desires neither a warmer nor a cooler environment, is really a necessary condition for thermal convenience. N The factors comfort that is affecting split into individual factors: ? Читать далее «Climate Responsive Architecture»